No Sweatshops/WRAP Certification
Doing things the right way has never been up for debate. We have used products manufactured in the U.S. and internationally in a no sweat shop, humane, sustainable way since day one. We only work with U.S manufacturers or Intl. manufacturers with Platinum W.R.A.P. certification.
What Principles Does WRAP Certification Include?
- Human resources management
- Health and safety standards
- Environmental and eco-friendly practices
- Legal compliance including import/export, customs compliance and security standards
If you would like to learn more about WRAP and it's accredited auditing companies, please visit their website at www.wrapapparel.org
Domestic Shipping Policies
- Many of our products are hand made/hand printed to order so please allow as much as 1-2 weeks for some order to be processed, manufactured and shipped. Standard shipments will ship via USPS, FedEx or DHL depending on your location. Orders with shipping addresses in Hawaii, Alaska, PO Boxes, APO/FO and U.S. Territories will ship via USPS Priority. You will receive a shipment notification email with tracking when your order has shipped.
International Shipping Policies
- All international orders are shipped via DHL Express, and are typically delivered within 7-14 business days from the date that it is shipped.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
All applicable customs and import duties, fees, taxes are the responsibility of the customer. We ship your package DDU (duties and taxes unpaid), and we do not collect the VAT, duties and/or taxes and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. If an order does require these additional charges, they must be paid by the customer in order for the package to clear customs. Some countries may require additional fees paid Collect on Delivery (COD). These fees are paid to the local carrier and are not collected by Nothing Serious.
- Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package. Customs agents have the right to release or deny release of your package, and in rare cases, they may also delay delivery.