Due to high demand and part availability during COVID please be patient with us and expect delays.
COVID changes and expectations*
- Aluminum board shipments are slightly delayed but are largely fulfilling regularly. (Any custom or beta project boards depending on complexity have a typical 2 month production minimum time)
- We are currently unable to cancel orders during COVID but our return policy is still in full effect
- Just please be patient with us
- Active orders are immediately plugged into our system and handled as quickly as possible.
- Shipping and tracking information when generated is automatically sent to the email connected to an order. As a result of this automation, you as a customer will always be provided with your tracking information before us.
- PLEASE DO NOT DM US ON INSTAGRAM FOR ORDER INFORMATION. Use the proper contact form found on the website for any official order or logistic information/changes.
No Sweatshops/WRAP Certification
Doing things the right way has never been up for debate. We have used products manufactured in the U.S. and internationally in a no sweatshop, humane, sustainable way since day one. We only work with U.S manufacturers or Intl. manufacturers with Platinum W.R.A.P. certification.
What Principles Does WRAP Certification Include?
- Human resources management
- Health and safety standards
- Environmental and eco-friendly practices
- Legal compliance including import/export, customs compliance and security standards
Domestic Shipping Policies
- Many of our products are hand made/hand printed to order so please allow as much as 1-2 weeks for some order to be processed, manufactured and shipped. Standard shipments will ship via USPS, FedEx or DHL depending on your location. Orders with shipping addresses in Hawaii, Alaska, PO Boxes, APO/FO and U.S. Territories will ship via USPS Priority. You will receive a shipment notification email with tracking when your order has shipped.
We are currently unable to cancel pending orders
- Any order mistakes on our end will be corrected to the best of our ability or you will be issued a refund
- Any manufacturer defects or damage resulting from manufacturer defects will be eligible for a refund
- Any products otherwise not as described may be eligible for a refund
- Products damaged during delivery are not necessarily eligible for a refund but contact us and let us see how we can help
- Items damaged after they are received are not eligible for a refund but are likely covered under our 1 year warranty
- All aluminum longboards are covered for life and we will replace or refresh any deck for $30 plus postage for life.
International Shipping Policies
- All international orders are shipped via DHL Express and are typically delivered within 7-14 business days from the date that it is shipped.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
- All applicable customs and import duties, fees, taxes are the responsibility of the customer. We ship your package DDU (duties and taxes unpaid), and we do not collect the VAT, duties and/or taxes and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. If an order does require these additional charges, they must be paid by the customer in order for the package to clear customs. Some countries may require additional fees paid Collect on Delivery (COD). These fees are paid to the local carrier and are not collected by Nothing Serious.
- Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package. Customs agents have the right to release or deny release of your package, and in rare cases, they may also delay delivery.